Discover new ways to teach and learn…
The New Learning Culture™ (NLC) School Model is an innovative, heart-based template for offering new, inspiring ways to teach and learn in Preschool, K through 8 and High School.
School can be so much more than what we traditionally know as “school.” At hundreds of schools in Europe and in America, school is a place where not only so-called “academic skills” but also genuine needs –grow, play and nurture– are honored.
This phenomenon—school as a joyful learning center— inspired Carmen Gamper to become a teacher, co-creator, and director in innovative, alternative schools in Italy and in Austria.
Now based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Carmen brings her experience of developing her New Learning Culture school model to share here, in the USA and internationally.
Here is how you can learn to use the NLC school model for your learning center, homeschooling group, and school:
– Get a FREE 20 minute introductory call with Carmen Gamper
– Participate in the NLC Online Course
– Register for a personalized NLC Online Course with your school team
– Invite Ms. Gamper to your school for coaching, staff and parent workshops
– Coming soon: read the NLC Books
Join the NLC movement.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date: