ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT
Carmen Gamper assists groups of home-schooling families.
Parents can start a baby-group, which can evolve into a kindergarten,
elementary school and beyond.
Two paths can be taken when
multiple families join efforts:
One option is more "private" and the other option is more "public".
In the private option, families can share space in their homes, alternating
meeting places, and supervision/teachers.
The second option is
to create an official private alternative school, by renting several
rooms or an entire house, and hiring one or several teachers/learning
Consulting Sessions include:
• Creating self-directed learning environments,
• Selection of age-appropriate, hands-on learning materials to
ensure adequate exposure to all topics of the curriculum
• Depending on individual needs, coaching sessions, work and playshops
– Being a Learning Companion
– Setting healthy boundaries
– Children's genuine needs and how to meet them
– "Non-invasive Teaching" skills
– Updating the learning environment
– Stages of development
– Brain development
– Creating personal curricula and observation sheets
• Defining the structure of this learning place/alternative school:
Allotment of your individual needs to define specific programs and
• Concept planning: Utilizing the teaching skills, tools and
hands-on learning materials that WORK BEST FOR YOUR TEAM from Maria
Montessori/Montessori-Schools, Rudolph Steiner/Waldorf- Schools, ReggioEmilia,
Rebeca and Mauricio Wild, Claus-Dieter Kaul, Boris and Lena Nikitin,
Friedrich Froebel, Elfriede Hengstenberg, Emmi Pikler, and more.
• Curriculum design: " The Child is the Curriculum": HOW
CAN THIS BE APPLIED IN YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION?
Please contact me directly for pricing
and scheduling Carmen@NewlearningCulture.com
WE CAN CREATE
LEARNING PLACES WITH ANY BUDGET.