I help families and homeschooling families to enhance their home with child-directed play and learning opportunities. Areas can be transformed to create simple yet effective learning invitations. A well-prepared learning environment naturally supports a child’s emotional and cognitive development towards healing, flow experiences, and fulfilling learning moments.
During my in-home consultations I offer:
– Suggestions to help you update your home to offer more activities and inspiration to your child. This is a one-time visit that will set you up for further steps you can take on your own.
– Introductions to child-centered education regarding your child’s emotional and cognitive stages of development to help you develop a deep understanding of your child’s genuine needs and how you can meet them in the home
– Hands-on help with rearranging your existing play areas to enable your child to play and learn independently
– Choosing Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, Froebel and other effective play and learning materials to naturally support literacy, numeracy, spacial and logical thinking as well as creativity and love for learning
– Providing introductions to new learning materials to help you create ongoing inspiration and intrinsically rewarding learning experiences
– Arranging purposeful outdoor play and learning environments
– Setting healthy boundaries in a loving and effective way
– Advise for the family in all matters regarding your child’s education