Workshops and Consulting For Educators and Parents Pre/K-8
Choose from the topics below for consulting & workshops:
Learn Non-Invasive Teaching Skills:
Learn to facilitate self-motivated and self-directed learning and use a variety of non-invasive teaching methods which allow for self-correction, self-improvement, personal creativity and solution-finding.
Learn how to Make Free Play Naturally Educational:
Learn to be a catalyst for the educational and healing forces of free and pretend play.
Provide Hands-on Learning Materials:
Learn where to buy, how to craft, and how to use hands-on learning materials from Montessori, Froebel, Steiner, Wild, Nikitin and others to teach math, language, spatial thinking and science.
Enrich or Create Child-Directed Learning Environments:
Carmen Gamper can help you create custom learning environments for math, language, arts and crafts, educational pretend play and practical skill development.
Co-create a Rich Field for Learning by Defining Healthy Boundaries:
Find out how you can communicate boundaries efficiently and respectfully. Explore alternatives to punishment and reward-methods.
A) Online Courses: CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR OPTIONS
B) Phone and In-Person Consultations
$150 / hr
C) 3hr Group Workshop (up to 7 people) on a Topic of Your Choice
D) Package "BRINGING YOUR SCHOOL TO THE NEXT LEVEL: How to successfully offer Child-Directed Learning and Non-Invasive Teaching"
Carmen will travel to your school.
Please request a proposal.
E) Family Package (SF Bay Area)
– A consultation per phone or in person
– Enriching the home environment: One afternoon to help you prepare a well-structured, inspiring child-directed learning environment
F) Workshops outside the S.F. Bay Area
Please request a proposal per e-mail. Carmen travels regularly to Europe (Italy, Austria), Mexico, and throughout the US.
Contact : Carmen@NewLearningCulture.com
Consulting is beneficial for...
• Alternative School Founders who want work within a proven template for child-directed, hands-on learning.
• Home-Schooling Parents who want to provide joyful, effortless learning experiences.
• Home-Schooling COOPs who want to boost self-motivated learning.
• Reggio-Emilia, Montessori and Waldorf Preschools, Pre/K-8 who specialize in intentional child-directed learning and free play.
• Waldorf-Schools Pre/K-8 who want to offer Montessori and other hands-on learning materials and periods for child-directed learning.
• Montessori-Schools Pre/K-8 who want to offer additional learning and healing opportunities through imaginative and pretend play, and art studios inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach.
• Staff of After-School Programs who would like to make free play educational, and give home-work help with hands-on learning materials.
• Parents who would love to offer their children enriched learning opportunities, home-work help, and more independence.
• Child Care Professionals, (Nurses, Nannies, Babysitters) who tend to the basic needs of children.
• Family Vacation Resorts that offer high-quality Kid's-programs.
• Medical Professionals who work with children such as pediatricians and psychologists providing therapeutic environments for children.